Join today to become part of our community of gardeners, professional nurserymen, amateurs and academics who share the goal of exchanging plant information and experiences. Membership application form (PDF)
Benefits of Membership:
- Access to our online monthly programs, (11 per year), which include:
– a featured presentation by a horticultural specialist
– the member-led Plant Forum
- Monthly newsletter, the Cal Hort Bulletin, (January through November)*
- Participation in the Annual Seed Exchange
- Members-only Year End Party
- Access to online events with reciprocating horticultural organizations
Please Note that once we can meet freely in public again we will resume our in-person meetings and member events such at Coffee in the Garden and field trips.
*The monthly Bulletin is sent out via email. If you would like to receive a printed Bulletin by First Class Mail, please add $20 to the membership fee.
$50 Single Membership
$65 Joint Membership (two or more in same household or corporation)
$25 Student Membership, with proof of enrollment (maximum 5 years)
$90 Horticultural Business (per location, 2 cards, additional separate entry in directory)
To join or renew:
- Please print and complete our Membership application form (PDF)
- Make out your check to “California Horticultural Society”
- Mail completed form along with your check to:
California Horticultural Society
c/o Charlotte Masson, Membership Chair
579 Los Palmos Dr.
San Francisco, CA 94127-2209
For questions or more information please email the Membership Chair: email@example.com.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where and how often do we meet?
Cal Hort holds 11 monthly meetings with great guest speakers along with our plant more! We meet January through November on the third Monday of the month. Under the current COVID 19 guidelines we are hosting all meetings and events online.
When does the membership year begin and end?
Our membership year is from January 1 through December 31. Notices are sent out in November for the coming year.
Are my dues tax-deductible?
California Horticultural Society is a 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization. Membership fees and contributions are tax-deductible as allowed by law (federal tax ID 946112374).