- Free monthly lecture programs, plant forum and drawings for rare plants
- Monthly theme walks in SF Botanical Garden at 4:00 p.m. on day of program/meeting
- Participation in the Seed Exchange (listing many species not often available)
- Field trips to local gardens and nurseries and special out-of-state destinations
- A subscription to Pacific Horticulture Magazine
- Discounts at SF Botanical Garden in Golden Gate Park
- Interships to fund study and innovation in California horticulture
- Annual Plant Sale (TBD)
- Annual Awards dinner
Annual dues are:
$50 Single Membership
$65 Joint Membership (two or more in same household or corporation)
$25 Student Membership, with proof of enrollment (maximum 5 years)
$90 Horticultural Business (per location, 2 cards, additional separate entry in directory)
The monthly Bulletin is sent out using e-mail. If you would like to receive a printed Bulletin by First Class Mail, please add $20 to the membership fee.
Pay by check, please print and complete our Membership application form (PDF), then mail with payment to the Society’s Membership Chair:
California Horticultural Society
c/o Charlotte Masson, Membership Chair
579 Los Palmos Dr.
San Francisco, CA 94127-2209
Questions? Please email the Membership Chair: email@example.com.