(the six most recent issues, from newest to oldest)
Bulletin – October 2021 – V88(10)
- Details about the October Cal Hort and Western Hort meetings
- Exciting news about our upcoming in-person plant and book sale and our End-of-Year party!
- Highlights from the September Plant Forum
- A chance for you to share your thoughts on Cal Hort resuming in-person garden visits
- …and more
Bulletin – September 2021 – V88(09)
Bulletin – August 2021 – V88(08)
Bulletin – July 2021 – V88(07)
- Details about the upcoming meetings with links to corresponding information
- Black Fig Fly Alert and a recipe for deer repellent
- Links to May Plant Forum, Cape Horticulture Plant Show-and-Tell, and Beth Chatto presentations
- Horticulture job postings from around the Bay
Bulletin – June 2021 – V88(06)
Bulletin – May 2021 – V88(05)
- Details about the upcoming meetings, both ours and Western Horticulture’s, including an extended description about what Baja California can teach us about the value of fog to plants.
- Links to articles and podcasts where you can learn more about our speaker for June, Sula Vanderplank, and the flora of Baja California.
- News from our international partners.
- Job Listings in the Bay Area and beyond.
Open a downloadable PDF ➜ May 2021- v88(05)